Monday, January 28, 2013

Snow. Again.

Seriously!?!? It's freaking snowing again. UGHHHH
I hate this damn place. I hate the cold weather. I'm stuck inside all day. Everyday. Corbin just screams all day long. We can't go outside. I just want to move to Florida!!!!!!

I can't write anything on Facebook without someone bitching at me. Damn it. It's my only way to "vent" and now I can't even do that.
Yes, I love my husband. But I NEVER see him when I'm in CT, so why stay here? Just to be depressed and stay angry all the time. When I am in CT, all we do is argue because he's never home and I'm sick of doing everything myself. He does NOT understand at all what I'm feeling. There are days when I'm so depressed that I do not want to get out of bed but I have to because I have to take care of Corbin. Then I lose my patience with Corbin. I cry and I cry and I cry some more. I never thought I could be so sad and depressed even though I have the best baby in the world. All I wanted in life was to have a husband that loved me and to have a baby. And now that I have that, I'm in a place physically that I can't stand and it's making me sad. I wish I was back home and just came to visit Justin in CT.
28 more months until we get a new duty station....

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I am married to the man of my dreams We have one son and one daughter. Life is amazing! We love living in sunny Florida!