Saturday, December 20, 2014

New baby on the way and much more!

It's been a very long time since I last posted a blog. Too long.
We had an amazing summer! Fun times at the pool and Busch Gardens.
My granddaddy started going downhill fast in July and we drove to NC in August to see him. He passed away on August 31. I'm glad we were able to be there and see him one more time.

I found out I am pregnant on August 14. We are having a baby girl this time! We are due April 23, 2015. I'm now 22 weeks pregnant and starting to get big. I love feeling her kicks. It's amazing to watch my belly jump.
I was sick from week 8-14, but I feel great now.

Corbin's speech exploded a few months ago. It's amazing to listen to him talk now. He went from saying a few words, to complete sentences, overnight.
We have introduced the potty, but he's not too impressed with it. He will go potty every now and then, but nothing consistent.
He loves the idea of Santa this year. It's so cute to watch him get so excited. We have seen the Santa at Busch Gardens several times, but he will not go see him alone or sit in his lap alone. I managed to get a few pics of him with Santa, but it wasn't easy! Haha
Corbin got his own room and new bed for his second birthday. It took him a few weeks to get used to it, but he is now sleeping in his own room, all night.

Justin is no longer working at Pepsi. He got a better offer at US Foods in July so he took it. He loves it there. He is home every night so that is great for family time. I love having him home more. He is such a big help with Corbin, especially since I'm pregnant.

My parents took our families on a cruise for Thanksgiving, but Justin couldn't go since he didn't have any vacation time yet at his new job. Corbin loved it! I can't wait to go again.

I can't believe Christmas is next week! Where did this year go!?!?

Here are a few pics...


















































































































Ok, so that was more than a few, but I told you a lot has happened since I last wrote! lol

Going to bed with my amazing hubby now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I am married to the man of my dreams We have one son and one daughter. Life is amazing! We love living in sunny Florida!