Tuesday, November 27, 2012

First Thanksgiving/First Snow

I really want to blog more often. I'm really going to try to be better about it!
Me and Corbin went to Florida to visit My sister and her kids from Nov 6-Nov 19. We had a blast! We went to the zoo, Sea World, took Christmas pictures, and spent time with them . Cameron and Bailey had such a great time playing with Corbin.
We drove to NC on Nov 19-20 and visited with our NC family and Justin met us there on Nov 21. We made pottery and had so much fun!
Corbin's first Thanksgiving was November 22, 2012. We had lunch at my Grandma Grace's house. Of course everything was delicious!
On Friday, November 23, 2012, we traded Justin's truck in for an SUV. We got a 2011 GMC Acadia. It has third row seating so we have plenty of room! I love it! On Saturday night, we ate supper with my parents at the Angus Barn in Raleigh, then started the drive back to CT. We stopped in Virginia and spent the night then finished the drive on Sunday. We finally got back to the apartment around 4pm. Corbin was so tired of sitting in the car. He cried the last 2 hours of the trip :( I felt so bad for him.
Today, Tuesday November 27, 2012, was Corbin's first snow. It didn't really stick because it started off as rain, but it was still snowing! It snowed all day until about 5pm. It was too cold to actually go out in it, so I just took Corbin on the balcony of the apartment and took his pic. He was freezing.

Here are some pics of our trip/Thanksgiving/snow...

3am... getting ready to fly to FL
 

Looking out the window on the plane

Bailey and Cameron were so excited to see him! We surprised them!





ZOO!!



Sea World!!

He made a Florida Build A Bear


Swimming at the Embassy Suites in GA





Corbin had a 1/2 birthday party with his own cake


Then we had Christmas the day after Thanksgiving :)
He LOVED ripping the paper! I couldn't believe how good he did! I was impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I am married to the man of my dreams We have one son and one daughter. Life is amazing! We love living in sunny Florida!