Sunday, March 17, 2013

10 months!

Dear Corbin,
You are now 10 months old! I can't believe how fast you are growing up!!! You weigh 16 lbs 14 oz. You are 27 inches long.
You love to eat anything off of our plates. You LOVE broccoli!
You have 3 teeth now. Two on bottom and one on the top right.
You are still nursing a few times during the day and at night.
You are only waking up 2-3 times a night now, which is nice.
You LOVE to play! You love balls, anything with wheels, and Dora the Explora.
You are very curious. You love to watch people and are very aware of your surroundings.
You hate it when I leave the room and don't take you with me. You will find me if I go into another room.
You are still wearing size 3 diapers. You are in some 6-9 clothes but some 9-12 as well.
You say mama, dada, baba, and you try to say more. You can wave now.
You got a new big boy Britax carseat. You like it a lot more.
You can cruise across the couch and you can push your walking toy, but you are not walking yet.
Me and your Aunt Meme are busy planning your 1st birthday party! It will be here before we know it!!!
I love you so much sweet boy!!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I am married to the man of my dreams We have one son and one daughter. Life is amazing! We love living in sunny Florida!