Sunday, June 23, 2013

Don't. Wanna. Be. Here...

I hate this place. I don't want to be here. I hate my life when I'm in CT.

So... I've been in FL then NC for the past 3 weeks. I had a WONDERFUL time!!!! Life was perfect! I was happy. Corbin was happy. And Justin was at work, like always.

But then I had to come back to CT last week. My sis and her family came up too and saw first hand how badly this place SUCKS!!!!
 Apparently, people up here do not believe in air conditioners. I had no idea that the house we rented didn't have air. So, when I got back up here, it was burning up in our house.
I had to go buy 2 window units just so we could sleep without sweating to death. That was $600. I was planning on using that money in Cali next month on our vacation... Not anymore... :(


I'm so stressed out. We have NO money. All of our credit cards are maxed out. I tried to buy groceries last week and all my cards got denied. That was SOOO embarrassing! I just wanted to cry right then and there. I waited until I got home to cry though.

I don't have any friends. I just wish I had someone to confide in. Someone I could talk to about anything. I used to have a few of those kinds of friends in NC, but then we moved. My "Friends" back in NC won't even answer my text messages anymore. And none of them showed up for Corbin's first birthday party. THAT really hurt. I was so sad that nobody even cared enough to come. I thought they were my friends but once again, I was wrong.
I don't really have any friends up here either. I have a few girls that I talk to, but no one I can call and cry to and talk to about anything and everything. I thought I had that in my husband, but now every time I talk to him, all we do is argue. We fight about everything and anything. I'm so sick of this shit. I just want to run away.
Corbin just screams as soon as I walk to another room.

I just want to be happy again....
I don't know if that's ever going to happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I am married to the man of my dreams We have one son and one daughter. Life is amazing! We love living in sunny Florida!