Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WOW!!!!! ONE YEAR OLD!!!!

 Dear Corbin,
WOW!!! Mommy can't believe you are already one!!! This year went by so fast! You had such a great birthday. Your Gigi and Aunt Joyce flew to CT yesterday and we got up today, had your favorite breakfast (sausage, eggs, and biscuits), and went to the zoo. After the zoo, we went to toys r us and you picked out what toys you wanted for your birthday. Your Gigi bought you a bouncy horse. You LOVE it!!! Mommy and Daddy bought you a trike and a water/sand table to play with outside. Your daddy took off work today and spent the whole day with you. You loved that!
Then, tonight we had a birthday party for you. We had a few friends over for spaghetti, cake and ice cream. You still don't like cake! I can't believe you don't like cake. But you LOVE ice cream! You ate a whole ice cream cone all by yourself. Also, last night we went out for ice cream and you ate your own all by yourself then too.
After your party, we Skyped with your Aunt Meme, Cameron, and Bailey. Then, your Grandma Kathy sung "Happy Birthday" to you and you talked to your Gommie, and your Grandpa Mitch.
You have your one year check up next Tuesday, so I will update your stats then :)

I love you so much sweet boy! You are my sunshine on the cloudiest days! You are such a joy to me and your daddy. Thank you for being such a great baby! I'm so glad God chose me to be your mommy. I love you! Happy First Birthday!!!!!

Love,
Mommy



















No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I am married to the man of my dreams We have one son and one daughter. Life is amazing! We love living in sunny Florida!