Sunday, July 28, 2013

Corbin's 1st Birthday party

I realized a few days ago that I never posted about Corbin's first birthday party... (and lots of other things we have been doing. Obviously we have been very busy)

We had Corbin's Dr. Seuss party in NC at the sprayground. He had fun, but mommy was a stressed out mess! It is very difficult planning a party when we are so far away.
I went to FL a few weeks before his party and me and Michelle and Meredith made all of his decorations. They turned out SO CUTE! It was stressful trying to get them all to NC and set up before the party started. We had guest arriving and we were still decorating. And the cake... omg.. the cake... They misspelled a word wrong on it. I still can't believe that happened!!! Anyway... He got lots of toys (mostly from Aunt Meme) and aunt meme brought all of them to our house in CT.

Here are some pics from his party..







































No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I am married to the man of my dreams We have one son and one daughter. Life is amazing! We love living in sunny Florida!