Friday, April 11, 2014

Change, change, CHANGE!

Wow, I have really slacked at my blogging in the past year. What a crazy year it has been! So much has changed!
First and foremost, we moved to Florida and Justin got out of the military. He is now a truck driver for Pepsi. We are both so much happier!
Corbin will be 2 next month! I can't believe how big he is getting and how much he is learning. It's amazing! I wanted to start teaching him how to use the potty, but he is not interested at all.

My sister is about to have her third child any day now! Her 31st birthday was yesterday and she is due April 14, 2014. I can't wait to meet baby Hayden!

Justin and I are still trying for baby number 2. I'm so ready to be pregnant again! I feel like this time around, I will be so much more educated. I REALLY want a VBAC, so I need to find someone who will help me with this once we get pregnant.

Corbin LOVES Chuggington so that is what his 2nd birthday party will be. I'm so excited. I know he will love it! We will have a real train, 2 bounce houses, snow cones, cotton candy, and popcorn! It's going to be a fun day :)

My parents bought us passes to Busch Gardens, Sea World, and Island of Adventure water park so we will be having lots of fun with that this summer.

Corbin is still nursing and loving it so I don't see him stopping anytime soon... although I would love a full nights sleep, but I guess he's not ready yet...

He is a very sweet child (most of the time! hah) and loves giving hugs and kisses. He loves riding his trike and playing at the park. Outside is his FAVORITE!   He is growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I am married to the man of my dreams We have one son and one daughter. Life is amazing! We love living in sunny Florida!