Thursday, October 4, 2012

FEET!!!!!

Corbin found his feet yesterday! It's so cute watching him play with them. He tries so hard to get them in his mouth. He's getting so big! He went to his 4 month check up on September 27, and he was 12 lbs 12 oz and 24 inches long! The doctor was very nice. I'm so glad we switched. He is 100% ok with us not vaccinating him. He is not pushy at all, and he took his time with us. He talked to us for almost an hour! His name is Dr. Kavle in Torrington, CT. Corbin loved to look at himself in the mirror at the office. It was so cute! And he loved playing with the paper on the table. He tore it all up!


 
 

I take Corbin to get his picture taken at Sears at least once a week. I got the membership for $10 and we can go as often as we want for free! Sometimes I get stressed out about it though because he always spits up on his cute outfits, but oh well, it's free :) It gets me out of the house so that's nice.

We went to the outlets in NY on Tuesday with my friend Andrea and her baby, Joshy. It rained the entire time but we still had fun. The boys did so good all day!!!


Here is a pic of Corbin and Joshy

 
 
I just can't believe how big Corbin is getting! I want him to stay small !!!!!
 
He constantly amazes me everyday.
I love him so much!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Such a happy baby!!!



 
Daddy and Corbin love watching TV together!
 
 
 

 
At the zoo in Boston, MA
He was so happy all day!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Justin's step-mom came to visit last weekend. She loved meeting Corbin. He was happy the whole time!

 
 
 Funny faces!!!
 
 

 
Mommy loves putting hats on him!!!
 

1 comment:


About Me

My photo
I am married to the man of my dreams We have one son and one daughter. Life is amazing! We love living in sunny Florida!